Humanely-raised ducks on Quebec and Ontario farms, pork liver, whole eggs, organic sprouted seeds, and nutrient-rich kelp.
To give your dog the highly digestible vitamins and minerals, without grain or synthetic additives, we quick-bake & gently dry the food. No vitamin pre-mix needed, ever.
Providing your dog a clean, complete diet that is every-day-easy!
Duck, pork liver, eggs, ground organic sprouted barley seed, herring, ground fava beans, sweet potato, ground organic sprouted flaxseed, ground organic sprouted lentils, ground organic sprouted peas, potato starch, apples, carrots, sea salt, kelp.
- Eggs – As a perfect complement to our fresh table-grade chicken and its iron-rich liver, eggs serve up plentiful protein with essential amino acids needed for growth and muscle development, plus naturally occurring vitamin E and 14 key nutrients.
- Herring – An excellent source of protein, calcium, Omega-3s and vitamin D for helping to maintain strong bones with a shiny skin and coat, warding against inflammatory conditions like arthritis and combating infection. Herring is also high in DHA and EPA.
- Organic Sprouted Barley Seed, Flaxseed, Lentils and Peas – Our Flora4 blend of some of the best natural sources of vitamins, minerals, probiotics and enzymes that supply optimum, bio-available nutrition for dogs of any age, size or breed.
- Fava Beans – are loaded with minerals, especially magnesium, potassium, folate and zinc; vitamins including niacin (B3), thiamin (B1), A ,C, K and beta carotene. They are low calorie and have no saturated fat but plenty of fatty acids. When cooked, Fava beans are a nutrition power-house.
- Whole Sweet Potatoes & Carrots – Rooted with natural sources of antioxidants, beta carotene (vitamin A), B vitamins and various minerals, including iron and niacin, these garden vegetables add essential nourishment to your dog’s diet.
- Whole Apples – This scrumptious fruit adds vitamins and disease-fighting antioxidants, while its pectin provides soluble fiber to keep your dog ‘regular’ and help reduce colon cancer risks.
- Kelp – This nutritious plant provides amino acids, vitamins and naturally occurring trace minerals, including iodine and potassium, as well as other essential micronutrients.
Recommended Feeding Instructions
8 fl. oz. Cups per Day
|Weight lbs||Puppy less than 6 months||Puppy 6-12 months||Adult Dog||Active Adult Dog||Senior Dog|
|3||3/4 to 1||3/4 to 1/2||1/4||3/8||1/8 to 1/4|
|5||1 to 1 1/14||1 to 3/4||3/8||1/2||1/4 to 3/8|
|10||1 1/2 to 1 1/3||1 1/2 to 1||1/2||3/4||1/2|
|15||2 ro 2 1/4||1 3/4 to 1 1/2||3/4||1||5/8|
|20||2 1/2 to 2 3/4||2 1/4 to 1 3/4||1||1 1/4||3/4|
|30||3 to 3 1/2||2 3/4 to 2||1 1/4||1 3/4||1|
|40||3 1/2 to 4||3 1/4 to 2 3/4||1 1/2||2||1 1/4|
|55||–||4 to 3 1/2||2||2 3/4||1 1/2|
|75||–||–||2 1/2||3 1/2||2|